Amino Tadalafil – Product Details
It belongs to a class of compounds called PDE5 inhibitors, which many other erectile dysfunction compounds such as Mirodenafil, and Vardenafil also belong to.
In a 2017 study, researchers discovered that it could improve lean mass and muscle function among non-obese male subjects. This suggests the potential of further research to evaluate it as an aid for pre-dominantly lean subjects and improvement of muscle function.
|Molar Mass||390.39 g/mol|
What is Tadalafil?
Tadalafil (Generic Cialis) is a medicine approved by the FDA to treat erectile dysfunction (ED). It is also used to treat enlarged prostate (benign prostatic hyperplasia). This medicine is FDA-approved for the treatment of pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH). [R][R]
As stated above, it belongs to a class of medicines called PDE5 inhibitors. PDE5 inhibitors are a type of compound that blocks the action of PDE5, an enzyme that blocks blood vessels. This enzyme does that by breaking down cGMP, a molecule that causes smooth muscles to relax. [R]
These effects – blocking the action of PDE5 and preventing the breakdown of cGMP – help PDE5 inhibitors manage conditions such as erectile dysfunction (ED). It also enables all the medicines like tadalafil to treat high blood pressure in the lungs (pulmonary hypertension). [R]
Aside from that, research has shown that daily tadalafil had the ability to potentially improve lean mass content in non-obese men, probably via enhanced insulin secretion, estradiol reduction, and improvement of endothelial function in vivo. It has also shown therapeutic potential in bronchial asthma. [R][R]
How Does Tadalafil Work?
It works by preventing the breakdown of cGMP, an enzyme that promotes muscle relaxation and normally functions to get the penis hard. This may result in more blood flow to specific body parts, including the penis, helping it manage conditions such as ED.
It has been on the market since 2003 to treat ED. It has also been FDA-approved to treat benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), a condition caused by an enlarged prostate. It may have the potential to aid in making BPH symptoms less severe, reducing the need for prostate surgery.
It could also be used as a potential treatment for pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH). It is a type of high blood pressure in which blood vessels in the lungs are narrowed, blocked, or destroyed. A progressive increase in the symptoms of this disease can lead to right ventricular heart failure and eventually death. [R]
Research estimates that it may usually take 30 to 60 minutes to work for ED. This would make it less speedy than avanafil, another approved ED treatment. Avanafil starts providing relief from ED symptoms in as little as 15 minutes. But 60 minutes is the standard time most PDE5 inhibitors take to get to work. [R]
Tadalafil vs Cialis
It is a generic version of Cialis. Both are the same in terms of working mechanism, effectiveness, and side effects. They also have the same active ingredient (Tadalafil). Like Tadalafil, you can buy Cialis online with a prescription.
The only difference between tadalafil and Cialis is in the cost. Generic Tadalafil usually costs three to four times less than branded Cialis. That is due to one simple reason: while Cialis is produced by one manufacturer (Eli Lilly), Tadalafil is made by many.
The competition between different Tadalafil manufacturers forces them to keep the price of this medicine down to stay competitive in the market. However, since it is the only one licensed to sell Cialis, Eli Lilly hasn’t been caught up in these price wars.
Tadalafil vs Sildenafil
Tadalafil and Sildenafil belong to the class of medicines called PDE5 inhibitors. Both have the exact working mechanism – to prevent the breakdown of cGMP by blocking the action of the PDE5 enzyme. Both prescription medications are FDA-approved to treat ED and PAH.
Here are the differences between Tadalafil and Sildenafil,
- a low recommended dose. While the FDA recommends a 50 mg dose of Sildenafil to get relief from ED symptoms. The recommended dose is 10 mg. Both doses may be increased or decreased.
- a long-acting PDE5 inhibitor. Research has shown that Sildenafil may potentially provide relief from ED symptoms for up to four hours. Tadalafil, meanwhile, may ease ED symptoms for as many as 36 hours per dose. [R]
- potentially improve sexual confidence more efficiently. Pooled evidence suggests that Tadalafil improves psychological outcomes, including the SEAR Confidence and Sexual Relationship scores, to a greater degree than Sildenafil. [R]
- a relatively lower rate of all adverse events. This was demonstrated by a review investigating trade-offs between efficacy and adverse events for PDE5Is in treating ED. Sildenafil 50 mg had the highest rate of overall adverse events. [R]
- use leads to a lower flushing rate. In a review of 16 trials that compared Tadalafil with Sildenafil for the treatment of ED, the flushing rate was found to be lower with Tadalafil than with Sildenafil.
Talk to your healthcare professional to know more.
Tadalafil vs Vardenafil
Like Tadalafil and Sildenafil, Vardenafil is also a PDE5 inhibitor. That means it has a similar working mechanism to the two compounds. Vardenafil has also been FDA-approved to treat ED and PAH. However, a few differences do exist between Vardenafil and Tadalafil.
Let’s discuss them in this section:
- Tadalafil has a relatively longer half-life. Half-life is how long a medication stays in the blood. While Vardenafil (Levitra) has a half-life of 4-6 hours, it (Cialis) has a half-life of 17.5 hours. [R]
- Vardenafil isn’t approved to treat enlarged prostate. In contrast, Tadalafil is used to treat men who have signs and symptoms of BPH. In this way, it may potentially treat more conditions than Vardenafil.
- Tadalafil has a longer duration of action. As stated above, generic Cialis could potentially last up to 36 hours in the body. That’s why it is referred to as the “weekend pill.” Vardenafil lasts between 5 – 7 hours. [R]
- Vardenafil takes a shorter time to take effect. Various studies have shown that Vardenafil takes an hour on average to take effect following sexual stimulation. It may take up to two hours to start taking effect. [R]
- Tadalafil is more efficient than Vardenafil. A meta-analysis of 118 trials was performed to compare the effects of Tadalafil, Vardenafil, and Avanafil. It was found to be the most effective agent for ED. [R]
Multiple clinical trials have shown that it is effective in easing the symptoms of ED. This prescription medication has also been shown to be effective against benign prostatic hypertrophy and pulmonary arterial hypertension. It has also shown promise in building lean muscle mass.
1. Tadalafil and Erectile Dysfunction
A review of clinical studies found that it is a distinct, efficacious, and favorable treatment in the clinical armamentarium for the treatment of ED. It was found that it is an efficacious treatment for ED of all severities and etiologies.
The review noted that several recent studies have shown a significant treatment benefit from once-daily, low-dose. These studies have led to the most recent development in the treatment of ED, once-daily Tadalafil for ED, which was FDA-approved in 2008. [R]
The FDA first approved it for treating erectile dysfunction in 2003. [R]
2. Tadalafil and Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia
Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) is a non-cancerous condition in which the prostate gland is enlarged. Men who are at a higher risk of BPH include those over the age of 50; those whose fathers had BPH; obese and overweight men; men who don’t stay active; and some men with ED. [R]
As stated earlier, it has been an FDA-approved treatment for BPH. It may make the symptoms associated with BPH – difficulty urinating, a decreased flow of urination, hesitation at the beginning of urination, and a need to get up at night to urinate less severe.
It may also reduce the chance that prostate surgery will be needed. [R]
3. Tadalafil and Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
Pulmonary arterial hypertension or PAH involves the narrowing, blockage, or destruction of blood vessels in the lungs. It can be deadly. An estimated 50 – 100 people per million have this condition. At the time of writing, there is no cure for PAH. [R]
A 2009 double-blind, placebo-controlled study found that Tadalafil 40 mg was well tolerated in patients with PAH. The medication also improved exercise capacity and quality of life measures. Additionally, it reduced clinical worsening. [R]
In June 2009, the FDA approved it to treat PAH. [R]
4. Tadalafil and Lean Muscle Mass
A recent study set out to investigate the potential effects of daily administration on body composition. It found that it can daily improve lean mass content in non-obese men potentially due to enhanced insulin secretion, estradiol reduction, and improvement of endothelial function in vivo. [R]
5. Tadalafil and Fat Loss
In a double-blind, randomized, cross-over design, twelve healthy subjects were supplemented with 20 mg of Tadalafil or a placebo. The study found it increased lipolysis (fat loss) as evidenced by a significant increase in circulating FFA and glycerol. [R]
6. Tadalafil and Depression
ED and depression are closely related. A study was sought to determine whether ED and depression were improved by it. It was found that daily Tadalafil 5mg could be helpful for ED patients and improve lower urinary tract symptoms (LUTS) and quality of life. [R]
How long does Tadalafil take to work?
Research has shown that it usually takes 30 to 60 minutes for ED. [R]
How long does Tadalafil last?
It may potentially ease ED symptoms for as many as 36 hours per dose.
What are the side effects of Tadalafil?
Headaches, indigestion, nausea, diarrhea, and flushing are the common side effects.
Does Tadalafil have any interactions?
Azole antifungals, macrolide antibiotics, HIV protease inhibitors, and hepatitis C virus protease inhibitors may affect how it works.
Does Tadalafil cause low blood pressure?
According to the Pulmonary Hypertension Association, a reduction in blood pressure throughout the body may occur because it relaxes blood vessels (arteries) throughout the body. [R]
Where to Buy Amino Tadalafil Online
Pure Rawz is the best place to buy online.
In order to be the best research chemicals supplier, we provide reference materials with every product we sell. Each of our products comes with an independent, third-party-issued Certificate of Analysis for identification, purity, and concentration.
We offer free international shipping on all orders above $100. You can pay for your purchase through various methods, including PayPal and Bitcoin. Click on the ‘Reviews’ tab to check out what existing customers have to say about our products and great customer service.
It is an FDA-approved treatment for erectile dysfunction, pulmonary arterial hypertension and benign prostatic hyperplasia. In clinical trials, this compound has improved lean muscle mass in non-obese elderly subjects.
PureRawz sells amino Tadalafil for research purposes only.